CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Community Art Sale on the third floor of Portage Place Shopping Centre, outside the Globe Theater, IMAX and washrooms surrounding the escalators. This Art Sale is in collaboration with Artbeat Studio
Reserve A Table for Free
DEADLINE to submit application is May 15th!
Click Here for the Application Form
PDF can be saved and printed, or filled out electronically and emailed back to us at:
Portage Place Shopping Centre,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3B 3H6
Central Park Community Concert and Art Sale
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Community Art Exhibition 11:00AM | Concert 7PM
Artists are Responsible For:
- Submitting the Application by Monday May 15th
- Bringing artwork to the 3rd floor of Portage Place on June 8th at 10 am
- Setting up and taking down their own artwork
- All sales of their art (cash only sales, artists must bring their own float)
- Pricing and labeling of their art
- Monitoring their art from 11 am – 6 pm
- All artwork must be taken down at 6 pm
- Deadline to submit application is May 15th
The “Central Park Community Concert and Art Sale” will consist of two events, the first being the community art sale and the second a community concert. Both events promote community development and celebration! The event introduces the Central Park community to cultural diversity through culinary, musical and artistic mediums.
There is no charge to the artists for exhibition. Exhibiting artists and patrons will be surveyed for views on the event. Deadline for application forms is May 15th.